On behalf of the organizing committee, we kindly invite you to the “Biophysics of Amyloids and Prions” meeting, which will be held in Naples (May 25-26, 2014).
The meeting aims to cover the emerging field of biophysical approaches to understanding amyloid and prion formation, and deciphering the structural basis for self-propagating protein conformations. It is a satellite of the Prion2014 meeting that will be held in Trieste, Italy the following week. (mettere il link al meeting di Trieste. Contattare Ekaterina Kochegurova, email@example.com ed il prof. Giuseppe Legname, firstname.lastname@example.org).
We are confident that the “Biophysics of Amyloids and Prions” meeting will promote stimulating scientific exchange, in an enjoyable and attractive location.
We look forward to your massive and enthusiastic participation, essential to the success of the event.
- Stanley B. Prusiner, Institute for Neurodegenerative Diseases, University of California, San Francisco.
- William F. DeGrado, Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, University of California, San Francisco.
- Jan Stöhr, Institute for Neurodegenerative Diseases, University of California, San Francisco.
- Angela Lombardi, Department of Chemical Sciences, University of Naples Federico II.
- Jan Stöhr (co-chair)
- Angelina Lombardi (co-chair)
- Flavia Nastri
- William F. DeGrado
- Stanley B. Prusiner